Friday 6 October 2006

A Walk To Remember


Come on down the road again,
I've got another confession to make.
We all change with the time gone by,
Everyone's got a few chains to break.

I walked into this lonely town,
I had no place else to go.
Where the sweetest voice I ever heard
Lead me through your door.

I walked until the end of time
But still I couldn't find
Someone who I could call a friend,
Someone who was mine.

Many things are lost to yesterday
Those things arenot recalled.
Tomorrow is a mystery
And it can't be solved.

With everything said and done
Lets walk toward the sinking sun.
In this low light, somehow, everything's clear
You and me under the tree, and our old friend, fear.

Let's walk till the end of our days
Through the sunshine and the winds of november.
I still can't recall your name,
But this is a walk to remember.

- Dedicated to Anjum.

No comments: