Monday 23 October 2006

Man With Rain In His Shoes - II


Walking along the shoreline
Just before the noon,
I am the man with
Rain in his shoes.

Oh, some things we cant have
And this life we cant change
But forget the past and move on,
Sun will shine after the rain.

I hope we find the key
To the lock on eternity.
Nothing in our lives is worth wasting
For nothing in our lives is free…

The days are long
And how long must you wait for him?
Don’t fall down and get blown away
Don’t let our light dim.

Home’s almost here
Be strong and hold on to my hand
Two more steps have no fear,
As water dissolves the land.

And I keep walking as the sun sets
Maybe I forgot the way to my home.
And now I’m back to my all,
As I stand drenched and complete,
Outside your door.
-In yo' face, bitch(y'all know wat i mean)! Iam in love now...

3 comments:

CyaNoir said...

beautiful..and the "in yo face bitch" thing...
nicely done~
me happy 4 ya :)

Anonymous said...

hey aazar my name is avyakta I am from kabeers school kabeer told me about your blog u write really well I write too sometimes but I am mostly a singer

Anonymous said...

ha!cum'on it wsnt relly her mistake..ws it?