Friday 6 October 2006

The Artist


She paints a new world everyday
And for once, wishes that it was yesterday
She colours my world
- Fills the empty sheet of canvas
And leaves me with nothing to say
She holds my hand
And takes me to that place again
And for once, we wish it was yesterday
When her and I could be together
But she paints a perfect weather
She's so far away
But I can see her shimmer from here.
Oh, she holds my hand
And I lie against the wind
I have a name on the sand
Don't wash it away.
Let it stay there,
For just one day.
I'll show her today
I'm not a smart man
But I know what love is.
And she paints a new world everyday
And for once,
I wish it was yesterday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my gawd!!aazar anis..this was absolutely marvellous..im , i donno, wow...ok double wow..gud gng .keep it up.

Anonymous said...

aaz, :) :) :)

good gng mate. im happy for you

cheers
XX (thats me btw, trying to be incognito ;) )