Thursday 19 October 2006

Losing It...

Hello..is there anybody out there?...or in here?...anyway ive come here to say what i wanna so u might as well read it later...I AM IN LOVE...!! TINGLES AND EVERYTHING!! HAA HAA HAA...finally i found the miracle drug...and its helping me...she is perfect...even though she doesnt seem to think so...ive started ignoring alice(my guitar) dese days...i better pick her up and strum a few notes and make her happy...i think i will do that right now...chao!thanks for ur time...(were u even reading this?)

3 comments:

CyaNoir said...

oh..wowiee...have fun buddy...truly wonderful time!!
good luck, 2~

~Julia said...

You shouldn't leave Alice...
I'm sure that she is missing ya.....
Hero...
Call me Pierrot, The Clown...

Anonymous said...

aaz, congs man, again.. and now that ive allowed you to make love to my guitar, be nice to her. she is a good one.