Saturday 2 December 2006

Open Your Eyes...

I used to hate all that i didnt like...now i dont anymore...the present leaves me much more confused than the future will...dont know who i will hold on to and who i will have to let go...dont know about the choices i will end up making...oh but i hate thinking about those things now and i just wanna take each day as it comes to me...throw me another monday,tuesday, wednesday...and the other ones too...i will treat them just the same...i will never change...i dont even want to...

I am never alone,
Im alone all the time..
Are you at one?
Or do you lie?

The epiphany sorta moment is when i look in the mirror these days...i just dont see who i wanna be anymore...which is very good, the thought of looking at me like the person i know i will end up becoming is a thought that, strangely enough, has become very comforting lately...

Juliana didnt come online today also...oh how i miss my motu...damn, wish i could hold her and just forget the world...walk in the rain hand in hand and laugh at all those who think we wont ever be together...laugh at them and pass them by without even looking twice while they hide under the shade...ha!

Had a nice chat with rwick today..i under-estimated him and maybe never gave him a chance to show how much he cares...well the answer is a lot...!!

Gonna make some changes in my college too...bit by bit..hope all the ideas discussed in the meeting today work out just fine like the butter on my bread i am eating just now.

I love juliana and i aint afraid to tell anyone and nothing cant stop me now...ayesha is so sweet and we're writing a poem together...i guess she's the only one whose on the same page as me..and i am glad its her and not anyone else...oh how dat girl writes poetry...beautiful,just beautiful...

Im opening my eyes yet again to a larger picture...i can hear the sounds and the music clearly than ever before...i see the moon and the sun like i never did...sunsets and sunrises come and go but i will always be what i am...and i hope those around me stay that way too...hope no one walks out...

I love all of you...and for once i can say that ive started to like myself too...goodnight!

No comments: