Thursday 21 December 2006

Of Tomorrows...

What will happen if me and my love die tomorrow...?

you're leaving home again
i'll run right back to you...
you're breathing in again
the words they sell to you.

is this the end my friend?
just anoher night.
new year's round the bend
crash into me,i'll hold you tight.

walk through this wild,wild forest
i dont know your name
you dont know my weakness-so,
i'll treat you just the same

i'm not the same-no
they say you're dead and gone
the time passes by
and your memory lingers on...

but i live on through picturesque scenes
hanging on your flashing screens
lend me a name and i'll believe
things are what they seem to be.
and you're in my head all the time
i carry you through the darkest nights and hollow days
just lie with me,together on this earth
pretend to sleep and dream awake.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the caveman shall remain