Thursday 21 December 2006

Ramblings...

Hanging on
Here until I'm gone
I'm right where I belong
Just hanging on

Even though
Watched you come and go
How was I to know
You'd steal the show?

I have fallen again...i dunno where to go...these thoughts in my head u will never understand..i think i am shutting my doors on love and everything related to my fucked up life and the relationships ive ever had...ha ha ha...HA HA HA HA HA...keep laughing adnan/arjun/nanki/khsitij/sahil/who so ever the fuck is reading this...thats right...u were always right...

One day I'll have enough to gamble
I'll wait to hear your final call
Bet it all

I dont know where to go...who to turn..it was like a room full of people..now it seems like they've all left me alone...i know i know i know they are here...but i sure as hell feel lonely and it seems like no matter how much i try...i feel i cant go back to anything..being the way i was or feeling the way i used to feel...

Hanging on
Here until I'm gone
Right where I belong
Just hanging on

Even though
I pass this time alone
Somewhere so unknown
It heals the soul

But ive given everything...wasnt it enough...these sands are sliding through my hand...these damn waves are too high...they are washing everything down..me included...but i dont feel purged...i dont feel redeemed..i feel burdened...thats right juliana is gone...she aint coming back...to herself...to me...to anything or anyone...another fucking weird reason for no reason what so ever...what should i do? how should i be perfect?
i cant achieve inertia...oh saikat sir...wont u help me...oh kabeer,wont u follow me blind...i will just lead u astray...let me go...just let me walk away...fade into oblivion...i dont belong to anyone or anything and nothing belongs to me....

You ask for walls
I'll build them higher
We'll lie in shadows of them all
I'd stand but they're much too tall
And I fall...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

welcome to the cave-caveman