Thursday 30 November 2006

Hope


...it feels good to know you're mine...

now drive me far away......


away..........


aaaahhh...way...........



aaaahhhhhhhh.....waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy......


Far!


I dont care where just far!


Away.............


I dont care where just far.....!!


Away...


I dont care........!!



She told me to have hope....little does she know...its the only thing i ma hanging by...its the only thing that keeps me going these days...


her voice blends in my head and mixes with my thoughts...like blood with water...it takes over me till she is all i think of...in the class...in the bus...in loneliness and in gatherings with frends surrounded..no one understands....no one will...


But I dont care...as she is driving me...


So far away...


I could care less.




















I dont care.

No comments: