Thursday 21 December 2006

Her


The pavement is a square

i hop all alone

i watch the rain

but the light's not gone

four walls and an empty bed,

my head screams with the words they've said.

i'm neither left nor right,

i'm just staying home tonight.

there's a road i walk that

you wont be able to find.

but i'm going in circles,

coming back to what i've left behind.

preach me,teach me - i don't know it all

take my hand or i'll take the fall

i see the mirror not knowing what i've become

i watch the rain when the light's gone.

this is my story, this is my tale

this is the one i've left behind.

i hope you see what i am

hope you know how to read between the lines...
- for and about ishita,love ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

d poem is quite nyc..u'v ritn bout a part of me wich remaind so hiddn b4 u came along..thanx 4 helpin me accpt it!!luv ya 2!