Wednesday 14 February 2007

Confessions


Coming down the line
Heaven just a lie
Falling from my eyes
Are the tears I’ve cried

Went to my head
Leaving all I’ve known behind
But just spend a day there
To feel the stench and the grind.

Baby said, ‘I wanna fly’
I said I’d bring you wings
She said she wants to hide
From my hopes and my dreams

But you don’t know the boy
You don’t know the man
You only love the poet,
With scars on his hands...

Yes I know I am like you
But maybe I am not
These streets I walk, silence is mocking me
But silence is all I’ve got

Only I know how I’ve lost
Burned my dreams in the rain
If I knew what u meant to me from before
I’d get up and do it again

And you don’t love the boy
And you don’t like the man
You only love the poet,
With scars on his hands…

No comments: