Monday 26 February 2007

1:03 am....no one's online...just finished listening to HOW I MISS YOU by FOO FIGHTERS....DAVE GROHL is in my head...i wanna be just like him...

If you're leaving,
come back soon.
That's not easy to say...

I dont know where Iam going...and unlike most times...i dont know where to go...they want me to be perfect...oh damn,iam running away from this...no more safe choices in my head...oh Juliana,come back...u've left me like this...then i was just a boy...now iam just a man...

These ramblings never help cuz they never mean a thing to anyone else...why can't i be like you? Why can't I, for once, forget who i am...or,where I've come from...i guess its in my past to presume..

Did I lose you...
Did I lose you...?
Somewhere down the line...
Hide and seek's alright if I find

I can't think straight anymore...I don't dream the same anymore...I'll never be what I was...but I guess I'll always be a dreamer cuz my dreams never come true...
If my dreams were a junkyard...it would be over flowing with rusted stuff...

Iam sinking deep below...need a place...need a hand...I know I know I know you're there...but damn whose to say of tomorrows..maybe you'll just be another dream...

I will wait here,
Dream of you.
All alone as I ache.

No comments: