Thursday 23 November 2006

The Masochist


i watch the blood run down
from my twisted little hands.
i love it when the razor digs in
and it mixes with water and the sand.

i've bled myself dry,
these words are true...
why can't you see,
i'm forsaken like you?

you know you can't feel,
it's not because i'm dumb,
time won't leave me alone,
and i've become this numb...


but oh, i love my veins,
when they're throbbing with life.
i don't need 10,000 spoons
just hand me that knife...

and i love my blood,
running down my hand.
so warm yet so cold,
i know you wouldn't understand...

1 comment:

CyaNoir said...

i truly love these words, its like ive spoken them all b4..and the pictures!! all ur pictures r BEAUTIFUL and i LOVE them!!
whr do u get them?? btw...do i have 2 have beta to download pix on ma blog?