Friday 24 November 2006

Without most of the things i cud do with...


I hate it when i'm told to do anything...told to sit down and study...told to be calm...told to be quiet and control my feelings and just sit in a corner and gather dust...dats what iam doing these days...i feel useless...been doing nothing except playing my guitar and talking to my razor...i am so in love with her...damn she is beautiful...cutting me away day by day...and iam loving it,so to say the least...wish i cud hols her now and just kiss her to forget the world...but unlike the other assholes out there,i gotta wait...but i'll wait my life away...i hope she is dat patient too...


Sometimes i feel that all in all ive a very satisfying life....its just that most of the times...it doesnt mean to much...life is for living? i dont think so...i am wasting each day away...the only time i feel doesnt get wasted is when i talk to her...oh how beautiful she sounds...like poetry in motion her lips move...yes,i am in love...but this time...i cudnt be more sure of it...unlike before...damn i know u will laugh now...i know u will hold ur belly till it hurts but i dont give a shit...i have pretended not to in the past even though i did...but right now,i really dont...i really dont give even an inch of horse's ass wether u laugh on my long hair or my girl...she is perfect and so am i...wel atleast i can say that wen it comes to me loving her or vice versa...for the first time i feel iam somehwere at the right place at the right time...


and then the future scares me...but oh wat the hell,i will jus spin this one like another wheel...watch where it takes me...but i wont let go...my grip is strong...my mind is weak,but my heart is right...for once...iam beginning to want all that i cant have,or maybe can and i dont know it yet...i am succeding to speak like i am fucking mad...hope these ramblings didnt mean a thing to you...ha ha haha...me wanna have vodka or smoke for the first time in my life...if only someone wud light the fucking match for once...am i mad? kabeer is right...maybe i am just like everyone else..pretending to not pretend what im not...oh put me to sleep,on the softest bed,or the hardest,i will sleep just the same...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wen did I say that?

CyaNoir said...

hmm..and no, i aint laughing at you...im agreeing with you on most of wut u sed...and im glad for u...

CyaNoir said...

and also..u have a strong grip, and a right heart...what i wudnt give to understand and have that happen 2 myself, and i gess that i have to wait....and ur not speaking like a mad...trust me..
g-bye~