Saturday 25 November 2006

Losing it...again...


hey all...hows life? good i suppose...i am aazar...iam good at almost everything except being good at anything, sorry having my bergmen phase at 12:01 in the night..u see me trying to sound very surrealist but those who know me would know i am just pretending...i feel high without her...she calms me down but i still lose it anyway...sometimes i wanna lose it right?ok? got it? good...like faggoty girls of my school days getting high on a cig...ha! How i dont miss them!

Bet they don't either...but like i said before...i dont give even an inch of rat's ass about that fact...Bye for now...that was aazar, who is good at somethings except the fact that he is vey good at telling u how other ppl arent good at anything except what they shud be good at..and what shud they be good at? perhaps even i dont know...Juliana just came online and left....a brush of black hair on my shoulder...i long for winter...i long for a cup of tea with my frends, i am so freaking glad i got college tmrrw...i hate everything about khalsa but i will get thru i know it so...even though i cant wait, i love my frends with all their faults and oddities...mwah mwah mwah...love u honey...hope we get married...i am high again..never fine again...it is so easy to write this way..but then again, i always did take the easy way out now, didnt i? aint i right for once, chitra ma'am...?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaz.. we have to talk. are you going to be online anytime soon. msn now has offline, send me one on the time we can meet.

tell me whats gng on..

Anonymous said...

woah calm down dude!! wat exactly is a bergman phase?-kabeer

CyaNoir said...

chya..u kno how stupid i am..bergman phase..actually, im gonna look tht up >_<
lolz...high, huh?? i kno wut u mean...getting high off of life's low...wish i cud do tht now...