Friday 24 November 2006

Scars...

she cuts her hands...and then she wants no one to know, so she wears a full sleeve shirt...she hides her scars wich she gave to her own self...not anyone else...she shows the ones wich were given to her by others...she plays hide and seek really well...dats why i love her...i think she is funny in the darkest way possible...oh how i love her...and iam glad she knows dat too...

A frend of mine fantasizes about me...then he wants no1 to know...everyone thinks he is gay...then why does he need to hide it himself?...he must be, i usually think to myself...but then my mind doesnt say that...my mind and my heart are constantly fighting...i dont want no1 to win...but i wanna reach inertia...not like the state of perfection...btu the state of eternal peace and calm...but this sounds like death...ok i shud shut up now before u blow my fucking head off...but please do...i dont wanna feel no pain when i die...i dont want them to die too...i hope they dont before i do...i hope they can live each and everyday...my two scars...oh so sweet...

No comments: