Tuesday 21 November 2006


are you out there?
forgot what i was looking for
blood on the sand, waves wash it away
so worthless - just an illusion.

your face keeps changing

how do i know who you are?

i don't even know who i am anymore

the mirror broke into a million pieces,

just like my shattered heart.

i say i'm right when you

know i'm wrong.

so empty just like the

empty words in this empty song.

and now you're telling me,

you don't know where it is that you belong...

this echo isn't doing me no good,

i've used my words, i've used my blood.

i've shed my feelings, shed my clothes,

miss you and i miss your touch...

but oh, these walls are real,

so is the pain - so good.

only i hear my voice in this fucking room,

and you are - just an illusion.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice poem good that u have got it on the blog-kabeer