Friday 24 November 2006

Sing Along...


I am going mad...she is sleeping and dreaming..not of me but of a better world..she deserves it more than anyone else here...for everybody has left the room...wish i could watch her sleeping and lay beside her...hum her favourite song...and watch her smile in her sleep...when she wakes i wont be there....or maybe i will be...she wont be here too...but i am never alone when i am thinking about her...even though i am alone all the time...


Glycerine by Bush has entered my head...how i love that song..how i love that guy's voice...Gavin Rossadale...my god...wish i had a voice like you...my frends are right..i should stop singing...i sound like a cheap detergent commercial getting stale day by day...wanna rip this throat out...is there a transplant surgery for such a thing?...temme if u know...I feel like beth gibbons even though i am nothing like her...


FUUUUUUUCK YOUR GOD!!!


everything about her is so beautiful...her cry...her screams...her voice...her words...i am addicted to my motu...want her more than ever...damn this fucking distance..damn these words and damn my thoughts...they are of no use...this window is getting too fucking crowded....i need to get out...bye....


This wasnt for you...its for me...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

woo sab toh theek hai oar toone meri jaaneman ki photo lagaane ki himmat kaise ki woh teri bhabhi hai!!!!

CyaNoir said...

yea, damn the fuking distance..and who evr sed tht life was fair??
do evn the ones who have experienced unfairness deserve a little bit of happiness??
i do not kno if i do not, anymore...
and if anything can withstand distance..should i believe that true love can?...
~troubled young mind~
hope ur doin ok~