Tuesday 7 November 2006

Tomorrow...


Tomorrow is a pill I can't swallow...
Tomorrow is a promise i couldn't break...
Tomorrow is dead and it's over...
Just like my yesterdays...

Tomorrow is a book I couldn't read...
A chapter gone by and a chapter to come...
The travesty of life unfolding slowly and slowly...
Can't face it all, let me walk towards the sinking sun...

Tomorrow is a song...I don't know the words...
It's just another sick twisted game...
Let me run from my past, love...let me be free...
The song shall remain the same...

Tomorrow is a feeling Iam under...
And I think I know it all...
I don't even know the difference between the truth and the lie...
Leave me be, I will take the fall...

Tomorrow is another dead man down...
He was loved, lost and hated...
For him, tomorrows came too soon...
''I feel proud of what Ive created...''

Tomorrow is misery, will the failures rise?
She pretends to know me, rest is just surprise...
I think I let her go too soon...
Couldn't stop the tears falling from her eyes...

I could just go on and on...telling you of the tomorrows to come...
But I'll just leave you with this riddle in your hands...
Please love yourself...
...before it's banned.

No comments: