Friday 27 April 2007

Alien


Satellite, come and get me
Or watch me from afar.
Wait for me by the clouds
Did you get to be a star?

This is just round and round
Like in circles we go.
Existential carousel
Give me all you know.

I’m still lying here, arms open wide.
Calling out your name.
If you knew how I see you in my eyes,
Will you look at me the same?

Questions turn to answers
And these answers fall away.
I don’t know why I came here
Now I feel like I can stay…

So do you still talk,
When it rains down on you?
I wanna hold you like nothing’s free
I wanna tell you all the things I wanted to.

But every time you come around
This beam takes me back into time
I wanna tell you everything
I just can’t make up my mind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its beautiful kinda like a sci-fi romance nice-kabeer