Friday 18 May 2007

Everything & Nothing

Take me far away from here...i want to hide...feeling more and more like a puppet everyday...feeling like I'm losing control over myself...so just take me away...get me outta here...away from my followers...if Ive got any,that is...Im breaking down and at the same time getting to know so many things at the same time...but sometimes, the last thing u wanna know is if u knew too much...and i dont wanna be that guy...

i hate the things he said...i love the things she told me...i hate him for taking a part of me away...i love her for making me see i can do without it...maybe for once i should get it nailed through my skull that i am fine the way i am...but no, someone has to come along and fuck it up as soon as that happens once and for all...

i feel empty...but not when she is in my head and on my mind...she walks there all day cuz she has no place to sit...but that doesnt mean she shouldn't...dazed and confused...blame it on existentialism...come to think of it,me and waqar arent so different..we would probably like each other more if we weren't...

and why should you react so strongly...cant i be sad...i dont mind the emptiness...i too wish i could fly away....i got songs in my head that i wish i could sing...but no aazar,why be something ure not...why the fuck cant i try...i know i cry and beg and borrow and steal sometimes...but why the fuck cant i?Dont u?Let me blame me...i dont wanna wake up in the morning look at the mirror and go...''whose this guy?''...cuz that might just happen one day soon...

let me get lost...and find myself...when i want to...u dont know who u are...neither do i...so let me ponder awhile and watch how this works...memories make me and they break me too...i am stronger than i used to be even though i waste more time than anyone i know...but all for a good cause,love...all for a good cause.

No comments: