Tuesday 4 July 2006

Tonight


Nothing can do me in...tonight
Nothing u say can make it right...tonight
Nothing darker or better still...
Seen it all before...been down that road a thousand times...

I could count all my demons
There's one for every day
I learnt so much from you
When your sorrow walked with me...

I could change,i could try
I could wish for a late goodbye
I will keep you still,against your will
Even if you escape from the corner of my eye...

Nothing you say changes a thing..tonight
Nothing at all can do me in...
So many things left behind
Lets see what tomorrow brings...

I am hanging on to your hollow words
Its something i learnt today
If i always trusted you,girl
Why did you leave me astray?

I am what you say i am
I am not what i choose to be
As i converse,empty and shallow
I can see you flying above me...

Nothing can change my ways...tonight
Nothing can differ with what i've got
I know you say,i tend to stray
But not all those who do so are lost...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

man, this can be used as a song... tho ive already told u that. no harm in repeating it.

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»