Wednesday 19 July 2006

Hero


The news came at dawn,
And they put their shoes on.
Laughing, and still trembling...
But on the outside, everyone cried.
This was the state of the nation,
The story of the hero that died.
They sang their songs,
The tribute was very well arranged,
The food was very good, though undercooked,
Those on the higher ground were labelled mentally deranged.
He had no wife, no children too,
But was married to the truth.
Seems like it got him nowhere but under the ground.
They lifted his grave, then brought him down.
It's just the way the world works,
So he let out a warning with a measure,
''Please love yourself before it's banned'',
Shouted into the sky and pulled the trigger...
He is buried without a name....conspiracy...??
Probably someone wanted no one to learn,
The message on his epitaph, which was erased,
It said...''I will come back, I will return''.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

heyyyyy bhai....sexy poems...maann ur one helluva devdas...kitna soch sochkar likha...but itz k bro...all r rockin...ur almost cumin up 2 my level..lol...as iff...,maaannn seriously theres no1 like u...

Anonymous said...

nice poem probably one of your best

Anonymous said...

sorry I forgot thats me kabeer

~Julia said...

hahaha I read this one a lot of times and I still didnt get the meaning of it..

~Julia said...

kabeer........ hahahahahhaha :D :P