Tuesday 4 July 2006

3rd Jan,7:26am, 2006

Got up at 5 to study...actually sat down for it at 6:30, I ain't doing it now...even though i know its wrong and bad for me...I just don't feel like it you can call it an ''oversode of NSD''...now the acting skills of each character are becoming more and more refined and more natural day by day...it's a serious play...''Baarwan Khiladi''...and it has 5-6 very long scenes...we have to sum 'em all up in one hour and barring the last scene, it's still going around one and a half hours!! I guess now we will concentrate on the editing out of useless dialogues which eat up a lotta time from today...2 more days to the show...wish me some luck...!!

One more year...another useless one...wasted time...should have used it...should have done something...been something...but forget it all...move on...before we meet again...this life ain't an easy choice/obligation...makes me wiser still...but leaves me feeling dumb at the end of the day...maybe happy too...but stil I look for sympathy...human-ness...love...pleasure...and a feeling that i still belong to this world...maybe I'll keep a promise to myself this time around...I'll try to be happy and lead a happy life by just feeling good about who i am + will be...not what i was or should've been...AMEN!!

-1st diary entry of 2006

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»