Friday 29 September 2006

Today


Crazy and on fire, learning to fly
Putting me down, my sweet little lies
The pain is a souvenier, the rest is just surprise
Tasted nothing yet, but sweet decline.
One of my turns, my soul will burn
Show me what I've missed, show me what you've learnt.
I'm a wreck, but I'm not done
It's funny we're together, but we're not one.
I long to be loved, I love to be alone
We turn away from the future when the past is gone.
I'll still keep you, that is for sure
I'm not something you need to know.
Your head is high, you fear nothing at all
The bird in your straw, I'll take the fall
Someone you can call, I'll sing your song
The blood on your floor, the scream in your hall.
The time has come, it's going nowhere
I've read between the lines, but no one cares.
Take a walk with me, if you dare
Everything is bitter, but atleast you're here...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey its me kabeer who is this poem for seems a lot like me whoever the person is