Sunday 10 September 2006

Clumsy Angel


My clumsy angel with your broken wings,
Hurt beyond repair.
Mocking tones, but still you sing,
Of love and hope, never of despair.
Come down, come down tonight,
I'll try to mend you with my hands.
The echo of the past crashes like a thousand tides,
No one showed us to the land...
Like sleepwalking in a dream,
Everything I see and touch is new.
Don't fly away into the sky...yet,
I dont know if i have you.
Lift me from these shadows,
Redemption is right where i fell.
And that old feeling, those lies resurface,
Salvation might just be another hell.
Teach me how to grow them wings, I wish to fly,
My clumsy angel, you're never good with lies.
I know i dreamed you a sin and wished you goodbye,
And I know I don't belong in heaven,
But it's not wrong to try....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dis one's its rilly nice..is it inspird by sm1??