Thursday 28 September 2006

Juliana


Lonely is my head,
With thoughts of you...
Dark as my soul,
With thoughts of you...
I'm beginning to want all that I can't have
Black as my heart,
With thoughts of you...
She said we will meet
In my head, you're already there
I'll remember where we used to talk
Smiling eyes and stony stares...
Last chances, no kisses goodbye
Separate glances meet, but why?
What is the use of this world?, she said...
Darkness around me, I can't explain
I want to give in to this, surrender
Feeling is a weight I'm under
Which is the way this road goes?
Well I guess no one really cares
And no one wants to know...
I'd rather meet you on the streets
Walking away, wishing you weren't here
I'll follow you to your jaded steps
If you turn, I won't be there...
Hollow as I converse,
With the thoughts of you...
Can't put these down in words,
The thoughts of you...
I'm beginning to want all that I can't have...
I'm succeeding to speak like I'm fucking mad.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

its me kabeer again pretty good poem it sounded so juvenile and cliched in the bus but now its turned into something wonderful u shud be proud of this one

Anonymous said...

It's pretty good...
I have no words to tell you what I'm thinking...
I'm thinking in how could this be...
You there, I here...
So far away...
So close at the same time...
Forbbiden...and wrong...

Anonymous said...

man!u ppl r so in luv wid each othr..prhaps i ws wrong..