Monday 11 September 2006

Riddler


She speaks in riddles,
A horrible liar, but never wrong,
Forewarned me about the things to come,
She is the one who wrote this song.

God's dice, fell so hard,
Before you know it, you're back to the start.
Told her to remember the things I should've said,
Please stay a child somewhere in your heart...

Slow down a little, the stars are coming out,
Another riddle,that's what you're all about.
Take my hand, feel free to glide,
Let go of it all, your dreams become the sky.

I know I don't have the answers,
To all the innocent questions you choose to speak.
Still getting used to the shifting distance,
Sometimes all you need, is release.

There are no wheres or whys,
No one gives and no one tries.
Questions and answers, riddles in my hands.
So I throw open the windows,
Call out to you through the land.

No comments: