Monday 19 November 2007

Hitchhiker



I lie hot and naked tonight,
Pouring water to drown my sins.
Waiting for the world to pass us by,
Could you slip under this skin?

Is it all just an illusion?
Like the promise of the sun to shine?
All the reasons to reason you beliefs,
Don’t believe the voice inside.

The hollow men are there,
Tonight in my hall.
They whisper what they say,
One by one they fall.

And I tell them once – hell,
I tell ‘em twice.
Sometimes you got to be empty,
Just to find the light.

I like to thank you still,
For your wisdom in my heart.
All your wicked lies,
That push me back to the start.

So when words have lost their meanings,
And no road will let you stray.
Let’s find a song to sing,
As we walk out in the rain.

And you can find me tonight,
Rolling in your waves.
I still feed the beast inside,
Just to kill the pain.

The madness in my head is nothing new,
So let me drown my sins.
I’ll wait for you to pass me by,
And slip under my skin.

The moon shines its light,
The sun goes down the same.
And your thoughts are just,
Dirty soap and water down the drain,
Just dirty soap and water,
Down my drain.

1 comment:

Not yet there. said...

Is it all just an illusion?
Like the promise of the sun to shine?
All the reasons to reason you beliefs,
Don’t believe the voice inside.


The voice inside deserves to be throttled.
>_<

Loved it, by the way xD