Saturday 25 December 2010

Where I Find You


Where have you gone?
My tender muse
Fled with your scent from my palette
My tenant of misfortunes

Have you fled where the grass doesn’t sing?
Or to a city where you find only winter
And no one smiles?

Awaken the night that
Sleeps in your hair
Enfold me in their darkness

Summon your purple stars
And let a few fall
So your wishes may come true.

Unleash the sleeping waterfall
Behind your ear.
So that you may reach me
In tears or a river.

Let me drink the moon water
From your eye
Let me be intoxicated in
The search of you.

And when I have reached the shores
Of my wisdom
I will lie peaceful
Like your lips in the morning

Find me
Through the sighing waves
Through a shadow dream
Find me, and collide.

Find me and find yourself
You begin where I end.

- for Suzanne

2 comments:

A First Class Wife said...

Your words melt hearts... and dare them to believe in love. May Suzanne hear your whispers...

Aazar said...

Suzanne didnt hear my whispers or my words and is miles away now, but thanks for the thought and for taking out the time to comment on this...means a lot! :)